The Benefits You Get


Instant Visibility

Instant access to over 5,000+ media points and journalists across India


Exponential Reach

Get your news covered in print and online news, social and broadcast media


Cost effective

An extremely cost effective pay per use model of engaging with your potential customers


Multimedia Content

Connect with your audience through – videos, photos, infographics & sound bytes. Increase your views and engagement multifold

 
Get Started Today

Our Media Network

NewsVoir positions your news to a large media network ensuring you get maximum visibility

Print media

Newspapers, magazine, regional & trade publications

Social media

Facebook, Twitter, Delicious, Friendfeed, Youtube, Pinterest

News Agencies

Leading national and financial agencies

Online media

News and information portals industry website, blogs

Financial media

Print and online financial publications, brokerage and investment firms

 
5,000 + journalists
3,000 + Publications
100 + Industry Categories

Latest News Releases

Nippon Paint

Nippon Paint’s Wet-on-Wet Painting Technology for Commercial Vehicles Industry Introduced for the First Time in India
Aims to position itself as the Paint Process Specialist for the CV Industry
Nippon Paint aims at leadership position in Commercial Vehicles Segment space by 2021
 
Nippon Paint, Asia’s...
Share
Intelligentsia

Delhi's 3 Year Old Kids Celebrate Mother's Day in Unique Way
In an exemplary event, 3 year old kids at Delhi’s leading play school Intelligentsia, pledged to take care of their mothers by way of caring, listening and helping them. This was a part of Mother’s Day celebra...
Share
Docprime.com

Breaking the Mould: 51% Females Connect through Docprime’s Digital Consultation Platform
With around 5000 consultations a day, Docprime, a Policybazaar group company connected 51% women, who took the online consultation from dedicated medical consultants. This leaves the rest, 49% males taking on the digital consu...
Share
Rank Me Online

Rank Me Online is Transforming Businesses to Customer-centric Brands
Rank Me Online recently announced the launch of “Review Analyzer”, an artificial intelligence driven tool. Through Review Analyzer, brands get actionable insights so that the brands can directly use the data to pow...
Share
Tzar Aerospace Research Labs

Tzar Aerospace, an India-based Aerospace and Defence Startup, Raises USD 15B
Brain child of Mr. Priyam Mohanty, Tzar Aerospace Research Labs is a registered Startup company known for its modern and innovative Aerospace solutions to its commercial as well as civil customers. The primary business theme o...
Share
most-read
 
Funding Success: ParkingRhino’s 5X Growth
May 10, 2019 18:39 ET
Add Style to Your Home with REHAU RAUKANTEX
May 06, 2019 12:46 ET
Rank Me Online is Transforming Businesses t
May 14, 2019 11:22 ET
more
Success Stories & Testimonials
Success Stories & Testimonials

Indiavaale

"Our association with NewsVoir has been very rewarding."

Read more

Wellthlink

"Working with NewsVoir has been great experience for us."

Read more

srf limited

"It's been very satisfying experience working with NewsVoir."

Read more
Our Resource Centre
Our Resource Centre

Find the latest news, tips and tricks and a variety of learning material catered specifically to building the right message for your customer.

lorem ipsum
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Tenetur reiciendis rerum ab, deserunt! Quia temporibus consectetur iste expedita ut in, officiis minima rem quaerat hic quis quo reiciendis veniam voluptates!
> Read more
lorem ipsum
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Voluptate dignissimos quod nihil totam minus corporis esse voluptatibus consectetur iure. Maxime dolore ut consectetur quam eum autem ab animi numquam corporis.
> Read more
lorem ipsum
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Deleniti, quidem at voluptas, cumque sed maxime blanditiis officia voluptatibus culpa aperiam fuga alias! Nesciunt recusandae facere, vitae. Maiores quos a, inventore!
> Read more
Joomla25 Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux