Latest News
Latest News of Healthcare / Hospitals
Hon'ble Minister for Health and Family Welfare, Government of Tamil Nadu Thiru. Ma. Subramanian Inaugurated CMR's Versius Robotic Surgical System at SIMS Hospitals, Vadapalani

To offer efficient and affordable minimally invasive robotic surgical procedures for patients



Oct 06, 2022 10:50 IST  

On Daughter's Day, Stayfree® says 'Talk to Your Sons'

When boys are told to ignore periods and that it’s none of their business, they grow up into men - husbands, fathers, grandfathers - who are uncomfortable talking about it, thus perpetuat...

Oct 04, 2022 11:40 IST  

Suneel Kapur Joins ART Fertility Clinics as Director of Sales

Mr. Suneel Kapur joins ART Fertility Clinics as Director of Sales. He brings with him a rich experience of working in different industries, more than two decades of which is in the healthcare s...

Oct 03, 2022 17:20 IST  

A Ray of Hope for Patients Requiring Medical Care Post-treatment

On an average around 250 million patients are discharged across Indian hospitals annually. By a conservative estimate, 75% of them are medically fit to go home while the remaining 25% require additional support...

Oct 03, 2022 15:38 IST  

Jehangir Hospital Launches State of the Art IVF Centre With Best Facilities

Jehangir hospital Pune Launched state of the art IVF centre under Jehangir Hospital Assisted reproductive technology or JH-ART .The most modern & state of the art IVF centre [ JH ART ] is equipped...

Sep 30, 2022 12:56 IST  

Paras Buildtech Organises Heart Screening Camp on 'World Heart Day'

Leading realty developer, Paras Buildtech, organised a free medical screening camps to mark the occasion of World Heart Day. The healthcar...

Sep 30, 2022 10:47 IST  

Five Most Common Misconceptions About Prosthetic Legs

Missing a limb can be a traumatic experience for anybody but having to live with a heavy, uncomfortable artificial limb that doesn't fit well can also be very painful for the amputee. Prosthetic limbs, part...

Sep 29, 2022 17:26 IST  

Athulya Senior Care Launches its "First Assisted Living Facility" in Bengaluru

Athulya Senior Care, one of India’s largest exclusive senior care providers in assisted living and home healthcare services today announced its launch of the new assisted living facility ...

Sep 28, 2022 17:40 IST  

Why Walnuts May be the Top Nut for a Healthy Heart?

In 2016, according to the WHO, India reported 63 percent of total deaths due to non-communicable diseases, and 27 percent were attributed to cardiovascular disease (CVD). Of those, heart attack and stroke are t...

Sep 28, 2022 16:56 IST  

Group Legrand India Launches 3rd Telemedicine Centre in Rohad, Haryana

Group Legrand India, a global leader in electrical and digital building infrastructure, launched its third telemedicine health centre today in collaboration with Apollo Telemedicine Networking ...

Sep 28, 2022 11:30 IST