5 Principles to great PR Storytelling
1) Every story has a purpose – Define the purpose and reason behind telling your story. Answer with the “why” of the story
2) Every story has a mystery, obstacle or a challenge to overcome – What challenges does your story address? Start here
3) Every story evokes emotion – How do you want your reader to feel at the end? What emotions does your reader takeaway?
4) Every story should be identifiable – Does your reader identify with the characters, who is the hero and can your audience relate?
5) Every story should warrant sharing – The success of your story lies in how much it makes the reader want to share with others